– calling all canines!
Fancy having photos taken by your four-legged family member in your wedding album?
Dog lovers, this is a wedding competition that will get tongues wagging!
Modelled by the gorgeous Etta!
If you are getting married before 14 February 2018 and you’ll be having your dog at your wedding then this for you!
One couple has the chance to win their complete wedding photography, from me, Gemma, at Betti Confetti Photography, along with my newly launched ‘Dog & Tog’ service. You receive a complete day of creative, documentary photography plus pictures taken by your pooch.
With the help of a Go-Pro and a specially designed dog-harness, your dog will capture the day from their perspective. The wide-angle camera is broad enough to snap the action going on around them, and if it’s taken from the back of their head, it also keeps their cute ears in shot 🙂
All ears yourself? Here’s how to enter:
Email Gemma at email@example.com with the following information:
- The date & location of your wedding.
The date of your wedding must be before 14 February 2018.
- Tell me a bit about you. A description of your wedding, what you’re most looking forward to, and why you want to win!
- Let’s see the family! A picture of you and your partner with your dog/s.
- If you’re on Twitter, please follow me and retweet this post, and sign up to my newsletter.
- The deadline for entries is midday, 31 August 2017.
What you’ll receive
- You’ll get the same complete package as all my couples, see here. This means I’m yours for the complete day, taking unobtrusive, beautifully different wedding photography.
- The pictures taken by your dog are in addition.
- All the final photos, selected and edited by me, will be delivered on a USB.
- You’ll also receive an online gallery to make it easy to share your photos with friends and family.
- The date of your wedding must be before 14 February 2018, and on a date that I am available.
- The competition is for couples who haven’t booked their wedding photographer.
- It’s aimed at couples who plan to have their dog at their wedding, with the idea that the dog will wear the Go-Pro.
- If travel and accommodation is required, the costs are not included and will be agreed in advance with the couple.
- The prize is not exchangeable, there is no cash or other alternative prize.
- All entrants will be notified in early September.
If you’re getting married outside of the competition dates but love this idea, then just mention the code WOW_WOOF15 to get 15% off a booking made before the end of September 2017. Entrants who don’t win can also use this code.